Become a distributor
Sell HigherEdMe solutions in your area
Up to 15% commission on sales
Training and meetings
Unlimited tools access
What is a distributor?
A distributor is a success based paid business provider that promotes and sells HigherEdMe solutions in a local country or area. Usually HigherEdMe distributors are Higher Education consultants with a network in local institutions. The goal of each distributor is to sell HigherEdMe products and services to institutions, and get commissions on sales.
How to become a distributor?
To become a distributor, the candidate has to follow the selection process
- Ask for the distributor detailed brochure
- Send a distributor proposition using the distributor request form
- Get interviewed by the HigherEdMe team
- If positive, read and sign the distribution agreement contract
What are the advantages to become a distributor?
HigherEdMe provides multiple advantages for its distributors :
- rewarding commission package on sales, up to 15% depending on the product
- full access to the HigherEdMe platform for free
- distributors media kit
- invitation on HigherEdMe booth (when available)
- complementary contacts in local institutions
- sales training on products and services
- 30 min weekly online meetings