ESTACA – École d’ingénieurs EXCHANGE STUDENTS
Students from ESTACA partners are welcome to apply for French and English programs, which you can find information procedures below.
ESTACA has signed partnerships with European universities and other institutions in the world and receives foreign students from different platforms. Moreover, ESTACA belongs to the following international networks:
- SOCRATES as part of the Erasmus mobility programs (Erasmus plus, for the European mobility)
- N+I, network is a consortium of 70 French engineering Grandes Ecoles, who have chosen to pool their international co-operation actions.
- SFERE, for students from Malaysia, Indonesia
- Bureau de coopération interuniversitaire, Conference of Rectors and Principals of the Universities of Quebec
Students that prefer ESTACA – École d’ingénieurs are welcome to apply for our French and English programs, from which they can find information below.
Exchange opportunities or double degree (courses taught in French or in English):
Only students who have a French B2 level (or equivalent) may apply for our standard engineering courses.
To get information about the curriculum of 3rd, 4th, 5th, Advanced Masters and AAD Program please download the courses catalogue.
Here are the steps required to apply ESTACA – École d’ingénieurs:
- Contact the International Office for application and required documents
- Receive your acceptance letter. It will directly be sent to your home university coordinator.
- Apply for your French visa (if you are a non-European citizen)
The application deadlines are:
- For the Autumn Semester: May 1st
- For the Spring Semester: October 15th