Become a distributor
Sell HigherEdMe solutions in your area
Up to 15% commission on sales
Training and meetings
Unlimited tools access
What is a distributor?
A distributor is a success-based paid business provider that promotes and sells HigherEdMe solutions in a local country or area. Usually HigherEdMe distributors are consultants working in the higher education field with a proven network in local institutions. The goal of each distributor is to sell products and services of HigherEdMe to institutions, and get commissions on sales they make or initiate.
How to join the distributors network?
To become a distributor, the candidate has to follow the selection process
- Send a presentation to us using the button below
- Get interviewed by the HigherEdMe team
- If positive, read and sign a distribution agreement contract
What are the advantages to become a distributor?
HigherEdMe provides multiple advantages for its distributors :
- rewarding commission package on sales, up to 15% depending on the product sold
- full access to the HigherEdMe platform for free
- distributors media kit and brochures
- invitation on HigherEdMe booth on international fairs when available
- complementary contacts in local institutions from the HigherEdMe CRM system
- sales training on products and services
- 30 min weekly online meetings
- trends and insights in the international education field
- tailor-made website for best distributors
Distributors frequent questions
Do I have to be an registered company to become a distributor?
Yes, HigherEdMe will need invoices from you to wire your commission, with a VAT number.
Do I get a commission if a user upgrades 6 months after I make the introduction?
Yes, HigherEdMe is a free platform and most user test it before upgrading, so your commission starts when the upgrade is made.